Monday, February 16, 2009

Scarves Ahoy!

Today I decided to give scarves another go. I've seen alot of women wearing them this way on fashion blogs lately...especially alot of people on Face Hunter. I wasn't so sure if I could pull it off, but I liked the look alot. Today was another chilly New England day, so something a little extra around the neck was nice to keep me warm when I ventured outside. 

Hopefully soon it will be warm enough for Dan and I to start making expeditions to our favorite parks and gardens and begin exploring some of the historical sites we've wanted to visit since moving here. So here it is: I pledge to venture out of our room for picture-taking in the future...at least sometime in the near-distant future. When its not quite so cold outside. Tisk, tisk...I'm hedging already:)



Scarf: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Anthropologie (sales rack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!