Friday, November 27, 2009

Sale at Q's Daydream Vintage!!


I'm usually not a big Black Friday shopper. Its always a bit too much for me between the claustrophobic crowds, disorganized stores and crazy drivers fighting for parking spaces. Today though, when I logged into my blogger account and started reading, I realized that there is a great sale going on over at Q's Daydream Vintage. She's offering 25% off your entire purchase! So I headed over and bought two beautiful items. She has such wonderful stock and is such a sweetheart. So if anyone gets a chance, head over to the Etsy Store to check it out; the sale lasts through November 27 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. wow have checked her stuff, awsome deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to see it now... never visited before but you had me at 'vintage'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love that store, I've seen some really beautiful stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tip! i wish i wasnt on a saving spree, or i'd definitely splurge there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. answering to your question..i saw the library thing at your profile and i thought you are a librarian...i study library science and i love the whole librarian look..which you work pretty well i have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice plug for quincy! she's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this!! I really like the store, great pieces!!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I wish I hadn't missed that. Oh, well. Probably for the best as far as my wallet is concerned...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!